Wednesday 4 April 2007

Loadad Questions

Hypotheticals: If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be?
Sophie, from Sophie's World. What a cool way to learn philosophy, and you even get trapped in a philosophical game yourself.

Anything Goes: What outdoor activity do you consider the most dangerous?
Skinny dipping. Freezing cold, could injure yourself when you dive in, and - of course - huge embarassment factor. Why why why would you do this.

No-Brainers: What is your favorite genre of movies?
I'm never sure. I like ones that make me think or that teach me stuff, but in reality I end up watching romantic comedies most of the time, for sociability purposes.

Personals: How good is your long-term memory, on a scale of one to ten?
8, though I tend to remember the pointless stuff!

No comments: