Monday 23 April 2007

Yawns...



The Monday Melee

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Men and women using language differently. Because I have to write an essay on it.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Tesco 'Green Clubcard points'. What do they ACTUALLY do?

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The fact that I'm sleepy despite not doing anything of note today.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.

Just had a text from a friend to say she's back home, having travelled from Lampeter to Swansea (and then back) simply to go to the cinema. I am both impressed by her effort and am pleased because now I can phone her.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I remembered to actually join in the Melee this week.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A hug.

No comments: